Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tulsa People of Style Jade Gotcher by Tulsa Fashion Photographer Jamil Gotcher

Stylist and Model Jade Gotcher was feeling very inspired to style a new look after seeing Saint Laurent Paris collection by Hedi Slimane. She had been telling me that she loved the collection and showed me the runway images from the collection. So I was elated when I went to an estate sale in Tulsa and stumbled across the wide brimmed fedora hat that Jade needed to finalize the Saint Laurent look she was going for. The weather was overcast which is great for photography because you can literally shoot any location because you are not limited by harsh sun light which can make everything looked washed out and harsh unflattering shadows on the face. Since we weren't limited by the harsh sun we shot these photos in the little greenhouse area at Tulsa Woodward Park. The small yet formal garden has the Vogue magazine location feel you see in high fashion photography and I always love working with my daughter Jade because she is so good at styling and modeling, it makes my job as photographer easy!




And don't forget to visit Jade Gotcher's blog for more stylish updates so you can stay In The Loop or visit our official website Jamil Gotcher Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment