Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tulsa Modeling Photographer - New Model Test Shots

Tulsa is full of natural beauty as you will see in a few of my favorites shots from a new model test I recently shot. Brogan came to me in need of modeling career consulting, she had shot with other photographers in Oklahoma and even New York but they were not the type of photos that were right for high fashion modeling. I could immediately see why she wasn't booking high fashion print or runway.  My daughter Jade and I knew she needed to change her look (hair, make up, style) and much more. It was good that Brogan was open to the change that would transform her into a high fashion model. We suggested a new hair color that was closer to her natural color. The color brought out her eyes! Jade styled her hair, did her makeup and clothing styling for the shoot and also gave her a lesson in movement by suggesting several poses throughout the session. Brogan did well at following direction and kept a great attitude through out the shoot which is something I take note of when developing a new model. Many young women don't realize that a model must develop stamina for photo shoots and the job is not as easy as it looks. Below are a few of my favorite shots from her fresh start portfolio. When I saw what we came up with, I could see her potential as a high fashion model and I will continue to consult her on the next steps of her modeling career development.




1 comment: